Shape up your workout in our Fitness Center!!
The Fitness Center Membership is part of our Tennis, Swim and Dining membership for the entire family. This membership is an Englsih Turn Value.
We have just the place for you and your family when you need to focus on your physical and mental well-being. English Turn's Fitness Center is located on the first floor of the Clubhouse.
Fitness center members do have access to the fitness room before and after regular club hours. Please inquire with Kathy Cotter for inforation on your access code.
- Cardio and weight machines
- Women & Mens locker rooms
- Complimentary water & towels
Kathy Cotter has been providing clients with Personal Training, Pilates, and Fitness Training for over 22 years. Her certifications included International Sports Association, AAAI/ISMA Certified Fitness Professional, and Certified Nutritionist/Nutrition Counseling and Consulting.
Kathy specializes in the following fitness systems and will counsel you on which one is right to meet your goals:
- Body Bar Free Weight System
- BOSU Balance Trainer
- Gliding Sliding Disc Exercise System
- Boxing and Core Training, Body Sculpting
- Smart Bells Sculptural Weights used for Pilates and Yoga Training
- Heavy Hoop Weighted Hoola Hoop
- Personalized Nutritional Counseling
- Cardiovascular Training and Muscle Toning as well as Increasing Flexibility, and Stress Management
- Circuit and Strength Training
Currently Kathy is the premier trainer to the exclusive members of English Turn Golf and Country Club
In 1996 Kathy received 1st place in the Miss USA Pacific Body Building Championship then the following year she placed 1st in the Women's West Coast Outrigger Championship. A few years later in 2002 she placed 3rd in the Greater Gulf States Championship for Figure & Fitness.
In order to achieve any goal, especially fitness, the first step is to guide the client in defining specific and realistic goals.
As a dedicated health and fitness professional Kathy maintains a positive attitude and provides creative and simple solutions for overcoming obstacles.
Schedule with Kathy Cotter for individual training and fitness sessions.
Kcthetrainer@gmail.com - or - 504.451.4386